Don’t Settle with Organic Reach!! Understand the Power of Paid Content AmplificationThe Content Team 8 months ago
Content amplification is the idea that helps boost the strength of your content in the most effective way. Amplification explains the convergence of earned, paid, and owned media, through strategies such as sponsored content and native advertising, to deliver your content on various platforms
With the adoption of paid content marketing tactics,organic traffic is not the only way left for targeting a wider audience. There are a variety of sources other than the organic way of achieving maximum traffic, including
- Paid search
- Social media
If you keep your main focus on an “organic” solution, you would miss out on valuable leads, traffic, and conversions for your business. This is why content promotion and distribution or in other words, content amplification is important for a digital marketing strategy.
Why Is It Important?
The key objective of amplification is to improve your brand’s reach while encouraging your audience to move smoothly through your sales funnel. To get started, there are a few aspects you need to understand. Steps to start amplifying your content –1. Determine your KPIs and Goals Make sure to set attainable goals with content amplification. Ask:
- How do you want your audience to respond to the content you amplify?
- Do you have access to different channels?
- What is the most engaging content on your site?
- Which channels are performing best for your website?
- Mapping your customers’ preferences and touch-points before making a purchase
- Recognising gaps in channels or missing content at each touch-point
- Filling those gaps with potential content or distribution channels
- Remarketing (paid social and paid search)
- Influencer marketing
- Digital PR and media coverage
- Paid social media
- Organic social
- Paid search
- Email marketing and lead generation
3. Select your Channels
Now you are ready to decide on how to promote and distribute all the content. You need to analyse your current channels. Check whether the current platform helps in targeting a maximum number of users or not, if yes, then it is an effective place to promote or distribute your content. Content amplification needs collaboration among your subject matter experts in content strategy, paid media, social platforms, and more.
At first, the task at hand is complex, but it can be mastered for expanding your content’s reach beyond its organic potential and help drive more leads.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and follow us on social media for the latest news.